Job

MFN Auditor (PT)

Accretive Solutions, a Professional Services Firm with offices in major U.S. cities, is looking for an individual to join the firm to work in a growing niche business developed in the past three years. In this new service offering, our clients are nationally known providers of pay television services (i.e., cable television, telco, and satellite operators). We audit contracts with programming services (cable television networks and local television broadcasters) for compliance with the “MFN” (most favored nations) clause of those contracts. We review both economic and non-economic terms of the agreements, and prepare a report to our client of our findings.

Responsibilities: 

We are looking for a tactful professional with strong analytical and writing skills, and MS Excel and Word proficiency. Candidate must have 5 or more years in the industry, having worked at either a pay service provider or for a cable television network. Familiarity with programming contracts and industry terminology is required.

Requirements: 

This job may be part-time and sporadic initially, but will likely quickly grow to near full-time as we gain new clients. The pay is commensurate with experience. Approximately 75% of the job involves travel (which you will be compensated for at your hourly rate of pay) and live anywhere in the United States. The remaining 25% involves report writing, audit planning, and administration, all of which may be done from home. As a result, the successful candidate may be located anywhere.

Other than the skills mentioned above the following skill sets are highly recommended:

  • Audit experience
  • Ability to multitask
  • Strong memory skills since multiple audits may occur simultaneously
  • CPA or CIA preferred

Instructions: 

If you or someone you know meets these requirements and are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, please contact Maurice Scott at mscott@accretivesolutions.com and include an updated resume/CV.

Corporate Statement: 

On December 4th, 2017, Accretive Solutions was acquired by RGP. This job is an RGP position.

RGP is a professional services firm dedicated to providing people and perspectives to solve business challenges. As a provider of high-value, on-demand solutions aimed at our client’s most critical initiatives, we live and work within our clients' countries, cultures and languages, helping local business leaders and their global operating teams attain strategic objectives.

With experience across many disciplines including, finance and accounting, information management, human capital, supply chain management, legal and internal audit, we help companies address complex situations on the inside of business. Working alongside the client team, we solve problems, execute, and transfer knowledge. In other words, we help get the internal work done, while building the team's capability to change and operate in brand new ways.

RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big 4 firm and today we are a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: RECN). Our 3,000+ professionals, from more than 70 practice offices, serve over 2,100 clients in 66 countries. RGP has been recognized on multiple occasions by Forbes as one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies.

Job Date: 

Wed, 12/06/2017 - 11:13

Job Types: 

Locations: